It was erected in the beginning of this century.
The building is located over the river Poltva which
runs in a concrete duct directly under the Opera House.
The building is not only a masterpiece of secession
architecture but also of construction engineering.
Looking along Prospekt Svobody we can see the
dome of the building through the trees.
This shows part of the interior of the Opera House.
The Bas-relief shows the portrait of Zigmunt Gorgolewsky,
the local architect who designed the building.
It was constructed between 1897 and 1900.
To contact Alexander, who took the photographs,
|send an email to:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|phone:||+380 322 986625|